GET THE TOOLS & TRAINING YOU NEED
TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL QUALITY BALLROOM, LATIN, COUNTRY AND SKATE DRESSES
- $997 per individual program.
- 14-day "I can SEW do this!" money back guarantee.
- Pay in full or use the 3-payment plan.
- All paid tuition will be deducted when you upgrade to a COMPLETE PROGRAM.
save 20% (that's $200 off!) = $797.00
(3 payment plan available.)
- WEEK 1: choose suitable fabrics, calculate fabric quantities, make all pattern styles
- BONUS! WEEK 1: full-color skirt design download and ballgown sketch lady to help create your designs
- WEEK 2: cut out skirts for all skirt styles. Special videos for A-line and fluted panels, ruffles and godets
- WEEK 3: sew all skirt panels together and prepare to attach to the bodice
- BONUS! WEEK 3: how to choose the best skirt attachment line, special training for asymmetrical and symmetrical designs
- WEEK 4: attach skirt to bodice, trim and hem the skirts
- WEEK 1: take proper measurements for leotard & sleeves, gather pattern making supplies
- WEEK 2: make custom patterns for leotard & sleeves for ADULT SIZES: small, medium, large, plus & pregnant
- BONUS! WEEK 2: three focus videos - back & bum, bust & armhole, snaps in crotch
- WEEK 3: prepare the pattern to use with different types of stretch fabric, cut & baste leotard and sleeves
- WEEK 4: fit leotard on a dress form and on a live woman, learn the differences and to adjust
- BONUS! WEEK 4: three additional leotard & sleeve fittings
- 24/7 lifetime access to all training materials and support
- 30 day "I can SEW do this!" money back guarantee.
- $2,999 per complete program
- Pay in full or choose a 2-payment or 4-payment plan.
save 20% (that's $600 off!) = $2399.00
(2-pay and 4-pay options available.)
Pointed ballgown skirts
Rhinestoning Tips & Techniques: must know info for every dress
Perfectly Fitted Zippers: regular & invisible
Rhinestoned Accessories: bracelets, earrings & more
Sheer Mesh on Upper Body
Fringe: beaded & rayon/nylon
Bi-monthly Q&A calls, direct email access with Teresa
Fabrics: choose, prepare, cut
How to do proper fittings
Complete ballgown skirt training
Global sewing community & interactive forum
Accent cut-aways, mesh inserts
Dye, paint & apply lace
Bra cup training
Design principles & dress breakdowns
Pattern Making: leotard & sleeve for adult sizes - small, medium, large, plus, pregnant
Skirt yokes for Latin, Skate & gowns
How to take proper measurements
Never miss a dress design or sewing tip!
Sign up to receive the Sew Like A Pro™ newsletter and blogs!
We value your privacy and would never spam you.
Sign Up Today!
Never miss a design or sewing tip.
Get bi-monthly ways to look and feel better in your Dancesport, Country or Skate dresses.
P.S. You’ll also receive notice about the next sewing school enrollment period.
We value your privacy and would never spam you