Do you know how to sew street clothes but have not had the courage to try making a competition dance or skate dress?
Have you tried making a dance or skate dress and it was so difficult that you vowed never to do it again?
Are you already making competition dresses for yourself and want the skills and confidence to sew for others at your local studio or rink?
Do you get tired of wearing the same dress over and over, but don't want to spend $3,000 - $10,000 on a new one?
Are you already an accomplished seamstress who wants professional training to hone your skills to improve client satisfaction while increasing your efficiency and profits?
If you answered YES to any of these questions,
my Sew Like A Pro™ training programs will revolutionize your dressmaking experience.
How do I know?
I created the school to teach you everything I wish I had known back in 1989 when I made my first competition ballroom dresses!
Don't worry. I’ve got your back... And your side, your sleeve, your skirt 😉
You can SEW do this.
What is Sew Like A Pro™?
Sew Like A Pro™ is the world's first and best online sewing school that teaches you how to design, pattern, cut, sew, fit and decorate professional quality ice and roller skate, Country, Latin and ballroom dresses.
Each 11-week program is accessed through a private, member’s only website.
Two comprehensive training programs are available for enrollment:
COMPLETE BASIC BALLGOWN and ADVANCED #1 FOR LATIN, SKATE, GOWNS
Each complete program includes:
- over 50 hours of training videos
- hundreds of downloadable PDFs, blueprints, written directions and tutorial photos to supplement the videos in each module
- a global dressmaking community with members in seven countries
- ongoing support with a private Facebook group, direct email access with Teresa plus LIVE Q&A video calls every two-three weeks to answer your questions
- 24/7 lifetime access to all training materials and support so you can work as fast or as slow as your schedule permits
The programs offer ideal training for those:
- who know how to sew street clothes but have not yet attempted a dance or skate dress
- who tried making a dance or skate costume and it went horribly wrong
- who already sew for themselves or their daughters and want the skills plus confidence to sew for women at their local rink or studio
- who want to be able to make unique, one-of-a-kind dresses that show your personality
- who make dresses as a source of income and wish to improve client satisfaction while increasing sewing efficiency and profits.
SEE WHAT SLP™ MEMBERS SAY ABOUT THE PROGRAMS.
P.S. Sew Like A Pro™ has members from seven countries!
WHAT DO CURRENT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THE COURSES?
Below are just a few of the comments members made on the community forum available at the bottom of each module page AND/OR on Facebook. This doesn't even show the emails boasting similar success and happiness with the course!
These are simple screenshots of the real thing, posted each step of the way.
See more work from SLP™ members.
How To Finish A Sewing School Member's Ballgown
Today is part two in my interview with Teri, one of the Sew Like A Pro™ members. Tune in w
Meet SLP™ Member & Country Competitor
This is as close to a "live" video as I've ever done. Patsy and I met for the first tim
Showcase Sew Like A Pro™ Students' Work
SEPTEMBER 12, 2016 When I created the SEW LIKE A PRO™ online sewing school, I had a
Learn about the Sew Like A Pro™ courses.
Interview with a Sew Like A Pro™ online sewing school memb
My dream when I created Sew Like A Pro™ was to create an online sewing school that would h
FAQ about Sew Like a Pro™
I want to make sure you hear the answers you need, straight from me. WHY DID I CREATE AN
[Sew Like A Pro™] Take a tour of the member's site
Are you curious what's REALLY in the world's first and best, member-only sewing school? Wa
Vacation blog! Praise from a new Sew Like A Pro™ member
I made this impromptu video while on a road trip with my dad, traveling around the Ozark M