FREE 4-Day Latin Dance Dress Design MasterClass!
October 22 - 25, 2020
Are you are interested in participating in a future skate dress design challenge or masterclass?
Do you want to join a Country/Latin design challenge or a ballgown design challenge?
Click here to leave your name and email so we can notify you when the times comes.
- Skate Dress Design Challenge: estimated date is March, 2021.
- The next Ballgown Design Challenge: estimated date is January, 2021.
- Latin & Country Dress Design Challenge: estimated date is April or May, 2021.
Learn how to design a Latin or Country dance, or Latin-based ice dance dress that flatters your womanly figure.
Get live, online training every day for four days in a FREE 4-day Latin dance dress design master class.
WHAT DESIGN TOOLS WILL I LEARN?
- DAY 0: Your pre-challenge training begins even before the first official day of the challenge.
- How to determine which necklines are most flattering for your face, shoulders and upper body
- Discover which colors are best with your personality, skin tone and hair color and why it is important to know these things.
- DAY 1, October 22:
- How to create a custom sketch template.
- Is your body symmetrical or asymmetrical?
- DAY 2, October 23:
- How to dissect your inspiration dresses so you can choose specific design elements that will look good on you.
- Preliminary sketches on your new, custom sketch templates.
- DAY 3, October 24:
- Latin skirt DOs and DON'Ts.
- Tips for making your tummy look flatter and your hips curvy.
- Fabric DOs and DON'Ts.
- DAY 4, October 25:
- Pull all the training together and create sketches.
- Possible guest speaker.
All live video calls for the Latin dance dress design masterclass on October 22-25 will be at the global times shown below. NOTE: I will also be offering impromptu, live video training before the class officially begins on Oct 22.
For more global time zones, click here.
WHAT IS THE LEARNING FORMAT?
LIVE VIDEO TRAINING: Every day on October 22 -25, 2020, I host a live design training video conference . Each session lasts from 2 - 2.5 hours.
Please note: as soon as you register for the masterclass, you can begin training with lessons already loaded to the site. I will also be doing impromptu live coaching before the class officially begins on October 22.
DAILY HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS: I also suggest daily homework assignments. How much (or how little) you choose to do is up to you. Of course, the more active you are, the more you benefit.
JOIN THE TRAINING SESSIONS LIVE OR WATCH REPLAYS: All live design training videos are hosted on Zoom. You can watch them live on Zoom or on Facebook. If you or other participants have related questions during the live call, I am happy to answer them. If you cannot make the live training, you can watch the replays.
PRIVATE WORKSPACE ON FACEBOOK: All homework downloads, live video replays and the group design discussions are available on our private design Facebook workspace until the end of the challenge on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 PST.
DESIGN & DRESSMAKER VIP SESSIONS: If you wish for even more design training or dressmaker training, I offer a 3-Day Design and Dressmaker VIP series.
- The VIP group is limited to only 20 people so you have personalized attention for your sewing or fitting problems.
- In addition, you have the opportunity to learn from other VIP member's questions.
- All three sessions are live, customized Q&A sessions held on Zoom.
- Each video call lasts 1 - 1.5 hours.
- Replays are available until evening of Wednesday, October 28, 2020 PST.
- No holding back. No trade secrets withheld. I will answer all your dressmaker questions as openly and accurately as I would my Sew Like A Pro™ members. These VIP sessions are gold mine of information!
I hope to see you in the design classroom and in the VIP sessions!
Are you tired of competing in costumes that have the wrong neckline and offer no bust support?
Are you fed up wearing dresses that have the wrong skirt shape for your thighs?
Do you really want another competition Latin dance dress that makes your tummy look bigger?
What if you knew which Latin dress design elements look best on your body shape and size?
Do you think if you looked beautiful in your ballroom dance costume - accentuating all the right curves - that your performance would improve?
How do I know?
I know, because I used to compete professionally in Theater Arts and American Rhythm in the ballroom world.
That's me on the right, dancing in Russia with my American Rhythm dance partner.
After making a lot of competition dresses for myself and hundreds of clients, I know how a dancer needs to feel in her costumes.
I have heard almost every success story and costume-melt-down story during my 30+ years of making custom dresses.
Also, my Sew Like A Pro™ sewing school members in fourteen countries, add further testimony to how important a proper design is for competition costumes.
How you look and feel when you glide onto the rink or walk onto the dance floor makes a tremendous difference in how you perform.
In the Latin Dress Design Master Class, you will get the tools and training you need to design your own perfectly-sculpted dress that flatters your figure.
This MasterClass is ideal for beginning and advance Latin dancers, Country dancers and Ice dancers!
I hope you can set aside four days to join me and hundreds of Latin, Country, Line dancers and ice dancers from around the world for my 4-Day Latin Dress Design Master Class.
You'll be glad you did. 😉