Private & Group Instruction Available
- Teresa has experience with all levels of ballroom dance: beginners, wedding couples, Dancesport competitors & everyone in-between.
- Each 55-minute lesson is tailored to your dance skill & your dance goals.
- NO CONTRACTS REQUIRED. Teresa offers a simple "pay-as-you-go plan".
- Check, cash, Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- Learn while dancing with Teresa... OR... bring your partner & learn as a couple.
- Contact Teresa at email@example.com
- Teresa travels to YOUR personal or corporate event to entertain & educate.
- Groups from 10-100 can have fun & learn easy ballroom steps in only 30-45 minutes.
- If desired, you may choose the social dance in advance. Otherwise, Teresa chooses on the spot.
- Pricing varies per event. Contact Teresa to discuss party times, size and pricing.
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teresa's favorite things to choreograph:
* Theater Arts routine with lifts and tricks
* Group routines, whether amateur or professional
* Wedding Dances
Teresa began dancing at the age of five. Ten years of strict ballet left her hungry for more fun and less painful pointe work. She changed instructors and fell in love with Jazz and Modern. At age sixteen, she had the honor of attending Governor’s School of N.C. in the area of Modern dance. Teresa also received a N.C. Teaching Fellows Scholarship for dance.
While attending N.C. State University School of Design, she missed dancing and called a local ballroom studio to inquire about taking lessons. As luck would have it, at age eighteen Teresa became an instructor instead of a student (which was her true calling given that she had been “teaching” aerobics and dance routines since high school.)
After only one year of ballroom training, Teresa was chosen to partner a nationally renowned dancer. In a classic case of “the road not taken”, she left behind her college days and fun times Dirty Dancing with her fellow dance instructors to begin training competitively in Phoenix, AZ.
Teresa’s competitive accomplishments include:
- U.S. Professional Rhythm Champion and U.S. National Top Six Finalist, 1989-1991
- Chosen to participate in a goodwill dance tour in Russia. Traveled and performed for two weeks in Moscow and St. Petersburg, October, 1991
- U.S. Professional Rising Star Theater Arts Champion, 1994, and Open Top Six Finalist, 1993-1995
- Performed in the American Pavilion at Epcot Center in Orlando, Florida, 1994
Do you know how to sew? Do you dance or skate competitively?
… Don’t miss my bi-monthly blogs!
Each blog is full of fun, factual information designed to help you look amazing and feel confident on the dance floor or in the rink.
It’s the good stuff you don’t want to miss!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Recent Blog Posts
SLP™ Q&A replay December 8, 2018 December 8, 2018
Ways to Change An Open Back For More Flattering Shape November 5, 2018
SLP™ Q&A replay November 3, 2018 November 3, 2018
Lengthen Leotard To Make Bustline Fit Higher, Feel Better October 22, 2018
How to Choose Ballroom Shoes, Country Dance, Figure Skating Boot September 24, 2018