1 More Hour Of Bonus Training
Again, my apologies for the duplicate emails.
I hope you enjoy this additional hour of training.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS Q&A CALL
- Q: How do I stop my low cut back from gaping at the neckline? Which low cut backs are easier or more difficult to make fit well? (3:45)
- Q: Which fabrics work well for draping? How do I do the draping? (23:30)
- Q: Great look at Liddy's ballgown-in-progress! We discuss the gathers over the bust, skirt ruffles and more. (28:17)
- Q: How do I calculate the amount of rhinestones I might need for my dress? (41:00)
- Q: How do I make a nice point at the top of the skirt when there is no seam? A: You don't. Rotate the skirt so you have a seam wherever you want a point. (45:00)
- Q: My white skirt attachment line looks very harsh against my black leotard. How do I soften the look? (51:35)