Do you know how to sew street clothes but have not had the courage to try making a competition dance or skate dress?
Have you tried making a dance or skate dress and it was so difficult that you vowed never to do it again?
Are you already making competition dresses for yourself and want the skills and confidence to sew for others at your local studio or rink?
Are you already an accomplished seamstress who wants professional tools and tips to hone your skills to improve client satisfaction while increasing your efficiency and profits?
If you answered YES to any of these questions,
my Sew Like A Pro™ training programs will revolutionize your dressmaking experience.
How do I know?
I created the school to teach you everything I wish I had known back in 1989 when I made my first competition Rhythm dresses!
Don't worry. I’ve got your back... And your side, your sleeve, your skirt 😉
You can SEW do this.
What is Sew Like A Pro™?
Sew Like A Pro™ is the world's first and best online sewing school that teaches you how to design, pattern, cut, sew, fit and decorate professional quality ice and roller skate, Country, Latin and ballroom dresses.
Each 11-week program is accessed through a private, member’s only website.
Two comprehensive training programs are available for enrollment:
COMPLETE BASIC BALLGOWN and ADVANCED #1 FOR LATIN, SKATE, GOWNS
Each complete program includes:
- over 50 hours of training videos
- hundreds of downloadable PDFs, blueprints, written directions and tutorial photos to supplement the videos in each module
- a global dressmaking community
- ongoing support with a private Facebook group, direct email access with Teresa plus LIVE Q&A video calls every three weeks to answer your questions
- 24/7 lifetime access to all training materials and support
The programs offer ideal training for those:
- who know how to sew street clothes but have not yet attempted a dance or skate dress
- who tried making a dance or skate costume and it went horribly wrong
- who already sew for themselves or their daughters and want the skills and confidence to sew for women at their local rink or studio
- who make dresses as a source of income and wish to improve client satisfaction while increasing sewing efficiency and profits.