2 Hour Bonus Training
As part of the support system for all 11-WEEK COMPLETE PROGRAMS (the ballgown and Advanced #1 are "complete programs"), I hold a live Q&A call every three weeks.
I vary the days and times each month to best accommodate our members around the world.
The calls are supposed to be an hour, but quite often there are so many great Qs and comments, that I run over!
Members can email me their Qs (and accompanying photos) or post them at the bottom of the Q&A replay page.
Each video comes with a downloadable audio version so the members can listen-on-the-go. However, since I often use the "share screen", I always recommend the members watch the video too - or at least the parts that was of interest to them while listening-only.
I hope you enjoy the training!
- Q: What type bra cups to wear after full mastectomy?
- Q: How to insert 1/2 circle godets? (about 15 minutes into call.)
- Q: How to achieve ultra sheer mesh look with no-line edging/hem? (about 20 minutes)
- Q: With an asymmetrical neckline, do I need an offset zipper? (about 35 minutes)
- A: Sell your dress whenever someone is willing to pay a reasonable amount. If someone (man or woman) walks up to you at a competition and says, "Great dress!". Your reply should always be, "Thanks. It's for sale."
- Q: How do I applique a mesh insert to my leotard? (about 55 minutes)
- Q: How do I deal with difficult clients? And times when the client wants a design I think is ugly? (about 60:00 mark)
- MEMBER TIP: how to emboss velvet (super cool!) (about 70:00 mark)
- Q: My decorative back straps are too loose. How do I adjust them to fit better? (about 75 minutes)
This video was filmed as part of a free webinar for potential SLP™ students just like yourself. It was the first-ever "dress breakdown".
The SLP™ members are smart ladies; about half the webinar attendees were members!
This type of training was such a big hit with the SLP™ members that I created an additional RESOURCE page just for future DRESS BREAKDOWNS. It is now part of the ongoing support I offer to the members.
I hope you enjoy it and take away some golden nuggets to help on your dressmaking journey.